YWCA's indoor pool is currently operating at 75% capacity.
What to Expect at YWCA's Indoor Pool
In compliance with state guidelines, YWCA’s indoor pool is operating at a limited capacity. Please be prepared prior to your arrival for updated policies and procedures:
- All non-class swimming is done by reservation.
- This is a member-only service. There is no swimming reservation available for non-members.
- Members can make lap lane reservations online or by calling the front desk at 704-525-5770.
- 5 lanes are available to reserve.
- Lanes may accommodate one (1) household (limit of 5 individuals per lane).
- Swimming is limited to 45-minute time blocks at the beginning of the hour.
- All types of swimming are welcome (lap swim, free swim, family swim, water jogging, etc.).
- You can make a swim reservation up to 5 days in advance. Each day’s reservation window closes at 11:59pm prior to that day (for example, all reservations for a Tuesday swim will close at 11:59pm on Monday evening).
- Continuous failure to show up for a pre-booked reservation may revoke a member’s ability to reserve a lane in the future, as we would like to ensure the service is fair to everyone.
- If you do not arrive within 10 minutes of your lap lane reservation, we reserve the right to give your lane to another swimmer.
- Complimentary use of pool floats (pull-buoys, kickboards, jogging belts, etc.) and shared exercise equipment has been temporarily suspended.
- Sharing of equipment is prohibited. All swimmers should bring their own personal equipment to use (kickboard, pool buoys, fins, goggles, noodles, etc.).
- All lost and found items are disposed of at the end of the day.
- All fitness and aquatics questions can be directed to Jeff Nerret at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserve your pool spot now!
You can make a swim reservation up to 5 days in advance. Each day’s reservation window will close at 11:59pm prior to that day (for example all reservations for a Tuesday swim will close at 11:59pm on Monday evening). If you do not arrive within 10 minutes of your lap lane reservation, we reserve the right to give your lane to another swimmer.
Water Aerobics Classes are first-come; first-served. Monday and Friday classes are limited to 20 participants. Tuesday -Thursday classes are limited to 15 participants. All aquatics classes require a class pass, which can be picked up at the Front Desk.
Monday through Friday: 7:00 am to 12:45 pm; 3:00 pm – 6:45 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 11:45 am
Sunday: 1:00 pm to 4:45 pm
(All swimming is done by reservation.)