Reserve a lap lane
What to expect at our indoor pool
- You can make a reservation and cancel a reservation online up to 7 days in advance. If you make a reservation online, you will immediately receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can continue to visit/call the front desk to make a reservation or cancel a reservation 5 days in advance.
- All types of swimming are welcome (Lap Swim, Free Swim, Family Swim, Water jogging, etc.).
- Lanes 2, 3, 4 and 5 may accommodate two (2) reservations per lane. Please note, Lane 5 has pool steps access which is a shared lane.
- Lane 1 may accommodate one (1) reservation per lane. Please note, Lane 1 has the ADA chairlift access.
- Swimming will be limited 50-minute time blocks at the beginning of the hour.
- If you do not arrive within 10 minutes of your lap lane reservation, we reserve the right to give your lane to another swimmer.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, do so early (at least 24 hours in advance is preferred). There are ways you can cancel a reservation. (1) Online by clicking here, (2) call the front desk at 704-525-5770 (3) email frontdesk@
- Continuous failure to show up for a pre-booked reservation may revoke a member’s ability to reserve a lane in the future as we would like to ensure the service is fair to everyone.
- All fitness and aquatics questions can be directed to Jeff Nerret at jnerret@ywcacentralcarolinas.
Reserve your pool spot now!
Monday through Thursday: 7:00am to 7:50pm
Friday: 7:00am to 6:50pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 12:50pm
Sunday: 1:00pm to 4:50pm
(All swimming is done by reservation.)
- Click here for our Pool Rules.
- The June pool calendar outlines daily activities in the pool.
- Pool temperature ranges between 85-87 degrees.
If you want to sort Swim Reservations by Date/Time/lanes, please follow these steps:
- Click on (at the top left of screen). If you don’t see this, go to step 2
- Click on “Schedules”.
- Click on the date to see available lanes/times.
Below is the view From a Mobile Device:
Below is the view from a computer: