YWCA Fitness Center's COVID Policies
Stay In The Know With YWCA Fitness Through COVID-19
YWCA fitness members that would like to have their membership remain frozen or amended may contact YWCA’s fitness team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
YWCA fitness members are empowered in their wellness journey, whatever their goals may be! Members have access to in-person group exercise classes, an exclusive YouTube playlist of group exercise classes, our indoor fitness facilities and our indoor pool.
Fitness Center Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 7am – 9pm
Friday: 7am – 8pm
Saturday: 8am – 5pm
Sunday: 1pm – 5pm
Monday – Friday: 7am – 6:45pm
Saturday: 8am – 12:45pm
Sunday: 1pm – 4:45pm
What to Expect:
- Be prepared to have your temperature checked and to be asked five health screening questions (anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be permitted to enter).
- The locker rooms, showers and saunas have reopened.
- Please bring the personal items you need (a mat, towel, water bottle, etc.).
- Face masks are optional throughout YWCA’s fitness facility.
- Social distancing is required at all times.
- Adhere to the physical distancing recommendations by keeping at least six feet away from others.
- Expect reduced capacity:
- All group exercise classes take place with a maximum capacity of 14 participants (this includes cycle classes).
- Maximum capacities are posted outside each fitness room (cycle room, studio, weight gym and cardio gym).
Helping to Keep You Safe
The health and safety of our staff, program participants and fitness center members remains our top priority. We are emphasizing safety and wellness by:
- Enhancing sanitization of equipment, surfaces and areas.
- Adding day-time cleaning staff to the facility.
- Adjusting hours to allow for more robust cleaning.
- Adding hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipe stations.
- Taking temperatures before team members, members and participants enter our facilities.
- Reducing capacity to maintain physical distancing.
- Implementing new COVID-19 education, training and protocols for staff.
A Look At Our Facility:
With limited capacity for YWCA’s gyms and studio spaces, our facility looks a bit different. Take a look at how we’re ensuring all our fitness members are able to adhere to social distancing while working on their fitness.