YWCA Fitness Center's COVID Policies
Stay In The Know With YWCA Fitness Through COVID-19
YWCA fitness members that would like to have their membership remain frozen or amended may contact YWCA’s fitness team by emailing email@example.com
YWCA fitness members are empowered in their wellness journey, whatever their goals may be! Members have access to in-person group exercise classes, an exclusive YouTube playlist of group exercise classes, our indoor fitness facilities and our indoor pool.
Fitness Center Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 7am – 9pm
Friday: 7am – 8pm
Saturday: 8am – 5pm
Sunday: 1pm – 5pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 12:45pm
Sunday: 1:00pm to 4:45pm
What to Expect:
- The locker rooms, showers and saunas are open.
- Face masks are optional throughout YWCA’s fitness facility.
- Expect reduced capacity:
- All land group exercise classes take place with a maximum capacity of 14 participants (this includes cycle classes).
- Maximum capacities are posted outside each fitness room.
- Wipe down equipment, weights, mats, etc. before and after use with the cleaning materials provided.
- All non-class swimming will be done by reservation.
- You can view the November group exercise schedules here.
- You can view the November aquatics schedules here.
Helping to Keep You Safe
The health and safety of our staff, program participants and fitness center members remains our top priority. We are emphasizing safety and wellness by:
- Enhancing sanitization of equipment, surfaces and areas.
- Adding day-time cleaning staff to the facility.
- Adding hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipe stations.